Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi everyone,
I am pretty terrible at this whole blog thing. How do you guys do this? All of your blogs are so cute. I have to get with my sister in laws and pick up some tricks or maybe just learn from them how tho do it. So any ways, we have had a very eventful past month. We added a new member to our already large family, but now we are complete. Little Miss Abigail Kate joined our family. I was not at all baby hungry, not even during the pregnancy, but now that she is here I just can't seem to put her down. She is such a joy and a blessing. I just think she is the sweetest little baby. Her Daddy, brothers and sisters really enjoy her too. They all want to hold her. It's no wonder she has started crying when ever we put her down now. Oops! Oh well, you can never spoil a baby, or so they say. I don't care if she is spoiled she is our last baby and I intend to enjoy every minute.

8 comments:

Linsey Allen said...

Yeah, another blogger. Have to admit, I haven't been so good as of late myself.

Linsey Allen said...

Ok, Linsey must have used my computer last and had herself logged in. So the 2 comments you're getting are from me, Brooke.

Taunya said...

FABULOUS! It's about time you started blogging! :-) Let me know if you need any help. I absolutely LOVE blogging. I just published my first book that was slurped from my blog. It's an awesome family journal. Have Fun!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! My first comments. I must say I love my sister in laws!

Unknown said...

So weird, my comment thing listed me as Desert Winds Wireless. I love our business and all, but that's not who I am! :) What do yo think, Linsey, I mean Brooke.

TitanRamFan said...

Hey, Andrea! Tell Brian Hi! This is from your co-partner in crime and den mothering from Redlands III. BTW, I'm Lutheran now, but still love the LDS and, yes, I do believe they ARE Christian. Hope you are doing well. The people in your old house have really run it down. :( I loved the pic of Mt. Rainier from "the other side"!

Unknown said...

lol coming back so many years later iam abby kate and well i wasn't the last one but still the youngestbwe adopted muck when i was three!

Unknown said...

gish i type way too fast the name is mick haha.

Dustin and Andrea

Dustin and Andrea
So Happy Together

Our Family

Our Family

Abby on her way her way home from the hospital.

Dustin and me just before we left for the hospital.